Friday, January 11, 2008

Some new things

I've been changing around my main website, Beside Still Waters, and so I actually imported these posts into the blog there. It will be my main blog about worship & music and my ministry, but I am going to keep this one for some of my other interests and for funny/silly type of things.

Now, I realize I don't even post here all that much, what makes you think that I am going to post there and here? Well, with my new job at Brimfield Faith United Methodist, I'm hoping to use the main site to share my learning and growing there. Also whatever articles and such I write.

I really have been wanting to post some stuff about my interest in Astronomy and pictures of the various crochet & cross stitch projects I've made. Plus some funny YouTube videos that wouldn't be appropriate for a blog about worship, and who knows what else. This is the place for that now. It is all me, just the different aspects of me. So, my blogroll here is going to change to reflect these other interests, and I might figure out how to delete some of the posts that are about worship since they are over at the website.

I'm hoping this will make it more fun, and that I will follow through now that I feel like I have a place for some other things.