I may get a quick post up tomorrow, but I'm leaving straight from work tomorrow to go up to Twinsburg and get my gear with the set-up crew and then staying at a friend's house for the night. Then, on Thursday I'm BOUND FOR ICHTHUS!!! YAY!!
Needless to say I won't be posting until Sunday since I'll be camping in a tent out in the middle of a field in Kentucky. Though I shoulda asked Dave about whether he has enough electricity for a laptop! LOL You scoff, but we have fluorescent lights and an oven (yes, a REAL oven for baking cookies and heating garlic bread) in our campsite. Oh, the wonders of car batteries and an electrical engineer for a youth group leader. He is truly the man.
Anyways, I will post about my weekend once I get back and I'm quite sure it will be entertaining and inciteful. I'm taking my el-cheapo digital camera, too, so I may have pics, too!! Pray for our travels, and that the weather report I saw yesterday holds (80 degrees and sunny the whole weekend).
Oh, by the way, thanks for the prayers about Alive. I got a call today that they do need me to sell tickets, so I get to go! YAY! I really must be nuts - not only do I want to camp in a tent an additional 5 nights after the 4 day extravaganza I'm going to this weekend, along with the potential mudfest that Alive often becomes, but I'm actually willing to WORK in order to go! What we musicians suffer through just to catch our heroes in action.
Blessings!