I don't think anybody is reading this yet, but just as a point of note for the future - major changes today to the look of the blog!! I had so much fun making the header (and there will be other different ones as the mood strikes me) and I've learned so much about Paint Shop Pro and how to do some of this stuff.
Now, I must confess that I did not take the photograph that I used for the header(s). I'm not quite that good a photographer - one can only have so many hobbies! The bummer is that I would give credit to whoever did take it, except that I don't know. I had a bunch of pictures that I downloaded a LONG time ago to be desktop backgrounds, and I don't remember where I got them from. I do remember that it was from a free website - so please don't think that I failed to pay for them, they were offered for free. I'm very careful about that, because I understand the need to pay when it is requested - after all, I'm a musician and I do expect to get paid when I play for a wedding or some other concert/occasion unless it is a friend and I offer to do it for free. I'm offering some music I arranged and recorded for free, so I know how that goes.
Anyways, I'm way excited about how it is looking. Except somehow I screwed up the side bar and it's margins. Hmmmm....I'll have to figure out what I did wrong and fix it. Html, XML, and CSS is really confusing!!! This is especially for someone who only knows basic HTML - just enough to be dangerous, but not enough to know how to do it totally correctly!! Oh well, I'll get better as I do more, and as I create my full website. ;-) Yes, in case you didn't catch that, I will have a full website, eventually, but I'm not going to put it out in cyberspace until I have a good deal of it done. I hate going to places and click on stuff expecting to see/get whatever the label says, and then it opens a page that says "coming soon". AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!! It is a major tease!
Well, toodles all. 3 posts in 3 days...woh, someone might actually start thinking that I like writing, which I actually do not! LOL