Monday, September 10, 2007

Okay, okay, I finally got around to fixing the blog...

Way back I switched to the new template on Blogger, and said that I would put back on the banner and fix my blogroll and all... Here it has been 5 months and I've finally gotten around to doin' it. Story of my life.

Anyhoo, now I got some linky love goin' on, with a blogroll that is not comprehensive (I use Bloglines) but at least representative. Same goes for the music selections. I might figure out how to do the whole "ipod shuffled" playlist thing sometime.

Doing this was mostly because I wanted to figure out how to put my LibraryThing catalog on here, now that I've gotten almost all of my books in there. There are a few missing, but I'm quite sure that you are going to think that I'm really bizarre in my tastes of reading material. Remember a few things: some stuff was required reading in Seminary and College, and some is just because I need to be able to let my mind escape the real world for awhile. I'll get the ratings hooked up as I have time to recollect what I thought when I read the book the first time, and/or to actually read the book! :-)

Oh, yeah! I forgot that I gotta stick on here my Facebook page link. Hmmm...that'll have to do for now until I figure out how to add it in the sidebar. If anyone out there that might actually take a gander at this, I'm really just a pathetic amateur that only knows enough HTML to be dangerous, but not to make it look really good and behave properly. If you'd like to help me out, I'd much appreciate it!