Sunday, January 11, 2009

Baby Bunting

This is a baby bunting I made for my co-worker, Mindy, who had a beautiful baby boy the end of April. When I started it, we didn't know the gender of the baby, so I made it with neutral colors. What is good about that is she can use it for any future babies, as well.

I forgot to take a picture myself before I gave it to her, so she took this pic. I'm bummed that I forgot, because I would've taken a close-up of the buttons - they are little bears and just so cute! It would've been cool, though, if she had taken a picture with him in it, too!


I know this - I really need to find patterns for baby stuff that are not so involved. Every time I make something for a baby, they are small, intricate stitches that take FOREVER to make. Or at least longer than I think they should being such an otherwise small item. :-/