Monday, April 2, 2007

April Fools - who's the joke really on?





one angle
Apr02_26





another angle
Apr02_27

A suggestion for all: don’t play April Fool’s Day jokes on your pastor...remember that he has a close connection with the Big Man. I played a joke on my pastor Sunday - showed up with a splint I had from my past on my wrist, and said that I fell at work and sprained my wrist and would be unable to play the piano for 4-8 weeks. He totally believed it! After I told him it was an April Fool’s Day joke, he said something to the effect of that I should watch out because it may come to pass that I fall at work and hurt myself. Well, today...at work...I fell. No joking. The above pictures are of the nasty bruise on my left upper arm, and I have another smaller bruise on my right upper arm. Thankfully, though, it didn’t hurt my wrists or affect my ability to play!!! And other than some discomfort from the bruises, and having to endure his teasing now, I’m fine. I learned my lesson, though - don’t mess with the pastor!! LOL