Saturday, July 1, 2006

Alive Festival

Well, if you didn't see on the news last weekend, the Alive Festival had some adversity with the weather but pulled of a great success!! Because the tent I borrowed leaked, and blew down partially one day, I slept in my car all but the first night. Boy, am I glad that my Escape is as big as it is! However, it took me all week to recover from the lack of sleep - actually I'm still working on it. :-) I feel bad for all the people who were going to go to CreationFest this week, and didn't get to.

Alive, though, was truly a blessing and spiritually uplifting. I'll be posting about some of the seminars I went to at both Ichthus and Alive in the coming week. I also have some more pics from Ichthus, but sadly, all of the pictures I took at Alive disappeared before I got them onto my computer. My digital camera is a little one that to change the batteries you have to take out this screw, and last time I put in new batteries I didn't put the screw back in so I'm assuming that the batteries got loose enough that they lost the pictures. :-( I had great ones of Paul Baloche, Desperation Band, and Parachute Band.

Ah, well, that is the way it goes.